DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
The following text serves to inform you about the processing of your personal data by us within the framework of our Internet offer.
Miami Ad School Europe GmbH
Finkenau 35e · 22081 Hamburg
District Court Hamburg HRB 87528
Managing Director: Niklas Frings-Rupp, Oliver Voss
Contact PRIVACY OFFICER
WHEN DO WE PROCESS WHAT PERSONAL DATA?
In the following cases, we process personal data from you:
If you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
- If you would like to send us an application to apply for an advertised position or to take an initiative, we will process your submitted documents and personal data.
- For unsolicited applications we need your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth and nationality) and qualification papers. In addition, you may provide us with other voluntary information that you think would be beneficial in creating an employment relationship.
- When using the application tool on our website, we collect the prescribed personal data
- first given name
- E-mail address
- program selection
- Location preference (Hamburg / Berlin)
Furthermore, there is the possibility to provide us with information beyond which would be advantageous for the establishment of a training contract in their opinion.
Registration for our newsletter – When you sign up for our newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address and your name / surname. The data specified by you will be processed.
We offer you the opportunity to register on our site. The data entered in the course of this registration, which can be seen from the entry mask of the registration form Name / Surname, E-mail address are collected and stored exclusively for the use of our offer. By registering on our site, we will also store your IP address and the date and time of your registration.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We use the personal information that you have actively provided only for the purpose agreed and only to the extent required.
- The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR on the basis of a pre-contractual measure. When it comes to a contract, the data can be included in our customer care system. The data will not be processed for any further purpose.
- The data processing serves the purpose for the establishment and implementation of an employment relationship acc. Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. If there is a positive decision, the personal data will be included in our personal file and will follow the purpose of the “employee management” procedure.
- If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter.
- If you have registered with us, we use your data for the care of your account and in the event that a third party misuses your data and registers with this data without your knowledge on our side, as a hedge on our part in accordance with Art. 6 para P. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
- We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- • You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- • disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- • in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- • this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- A data transfer to third countries only takes place, as far as you have given us your consent.
DURATION FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
• Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving the website. The duration of storage in this case follows from the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
• Personal data transmitted to us in connection with a contact request on our website will only be stored for the duration of the processing of the request. When it comes to a contract, the information you provide can be stored in our customer care system on a regular basis for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to retain it for a longer period of time.
• The personal data collected will be collected at a
• Cancellation: stored for at least three months. The longest storage period is again at most six months.
• Setting: Apply to our retention periods. The information you are given will be provided to you upon recruitment.
• Your personal data will be stored until revoked.
• Personal data transmitted to us in connection with a registration on our website will only be stored for the duration of the account. When it comes to a contract, the information you provide can be stored in our customer care system on a regular basis for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to retain it for a longer period of time
We point out that we will delete your data if their storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and a correction is not possible). The block will be replaced by the blockage if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way (for example, special retention requirements based on commercial and tax regulations).
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION, RESTRICTION
The data subject is entitled to have access to the personal data concerned and to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing. Furthermore, she has a right to object to the processing.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
The data subject is entitled to data portability.
EXISTENCE OF A COMPLAINT AT THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to complain to the regulator.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
There is no legal obligation for you to provide personal data.
There is no contractual obligation to provide us with personal data in the context of business activity (if anonymous possible). You are welcome to anonymize them or otherwise remove the personal relevance.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
It may come to an automated profiling, with the aim of an evaluation of personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
Due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are committed to combating money laundering, the financing of terrorism and property-related offenses. At the same time, data evaluations (including comparison with legally prescribed lists) are carried out.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Die im Folgenden aufgeführten und von uns eingesetzten Tracking-Maßnahmen werden auf Grundlage des Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO durchgeführt. Mit den zum Einsatz kommenden Tracking-Maßnahmen wollen wir eine bedarfsgerechte Gestaltung und die fortlaufende Optimierung unserer Webseite sicherstellen. Zum anderen setzen wir die Tracking-Maßnahmen ein, um die Nutzung unserer Webseite statistisch zu erfassen und zum Zwecke der Optimierung unseres Angebotes für Sie auszuwerten. Diese Interessen sind als berechtigt im Sinne der vorgenannten Vorschrift anzusehen.
Die jeweiligen Datenverarbeitungszwecke und Datenkategorien sind aus den entsprechenden Tracking-Tools zu entnehmen.
- Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
In addition, Google offers a deactivation option for the most popular browsers, giving you more control over what data Google collects and processes. If you enable this option, website visit information will not be sent to Google Analytics. Activation does not prevent information from being transmitted to us or any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about Google’s opt-out option and to enable this option, please visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
- These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
- Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
- Matomo (ehem. Piwik)
- We use Matomo open-source software for analysis and statistical analysis of website usage. Cookies are used for this purpose (see paragraph 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
- In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
- Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo web analytics. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) to stop your visit.
• Use of reCAPTCHA
- To protect entry forms on our site, we use the service “reCAPTCHA” of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter “Google”. Through the use of this service, it can be distinguished whether the corresponding input is of human origin or abused by automated machine processing.
- To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behavior of the website visitors, information about the operating system, browser and duration, cookies, presentation instructions and scripts, the input behavior of the user and mouse movements in the “reCAPTCHA” checkbox to “Google ” transfer.
- Among other things, Google uses this information to digitize books and other printed matter, as well as to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (eg house number and street name recognition).
- The IP address submitted as part of “reCAPTCHA” will not be merged with any other data provided by Google unless you are logged in to your Google Account at the time you use the “reCAPTCHA” plug-in. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behavior on our website by “Google”, you must log out of “Google” before you visit our site or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
- VG WORD
- We set on our side the so-called “Countedpixel” of the collecting society WORT in the form of the SZM (“Scalable central measuring method”) of the supplier INFOnline GmbH (INFOnline GmbH, Forum Bonn North, Brühler Str. 9, 53119 Bonn) for the determination of statistical key figures in terms of the copy probability of texts.
- The obtained data is collected anonymously. The detection of traffic used to recognize visitors to our site either a so-called session cookie or a signature that is created from various automatically transmitted information from your browser. The IP address is only processed in anonymous form. At no time will individual users be identified. This method is intended to determine the copy probability of individual texts.
- wordpress.com STATS
- We put on our side the Jetpack component of Automattic Inc., 132 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States of America, using the technology of Quantcast Corp., 201 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States of America, a. Each time you visit our site, cookies are used to collect web analytics data and store it in the United States. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor’s Internet browser in order to enable the recognition of the visitor’s Internet browser. However, the IP address will be anonymized immediately after processing but before it is stored. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly or delete already stored cookies; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of our website.
- The collection and use of the data by the Jetpack component may be objected to with future effect if you set an opt-out cookie in your browser via the page http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you delete all the cookies in your browser, the process must be repeated.
- On some of our websites we embed Youtube videos. The corresponding plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, it will connect to Youtube’s servers. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. This can be prevented by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
- Anyone who has disabled the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to expect such cookies when watching YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
- Social Media Plug-ins
- We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, in order to make our law firm better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses the Share button of the social network Facebook, which is operated by facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you will be offered the services of facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7, Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.
The Share Button is recognizable by the characteristic Facebook logos. If you go to a website that has a social plugin implemented then your browser will build
after activating by clicking – with the help of cookies a direct connection with Facebook and plays after our information directly the following data on Facebook:
• Date and time of the visit,
• the Internet address / URL of the site you are visiting,
• the IP address,
• the device you use
• the browser,
• the operating system,
• the user ID if you are a registered user on Facebook and, if applicable, the name and first name
You should also know that Facebook uses these social plugins to collect information about you through our website (for example, which page you were on) and Facebook
regardless of whether you use the plug-in’s share function itself or just click once. Because after ours
It is quite possible that Facebook can use so-called permanent cookies to link the data collected with activated social plugins to the member accounts at a later date.
As a result, you should prevent cookies from Facebook from being set via your browser settings
On our website plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter “tweet button” while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Instagram’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there. If you’re logged in to Instagram, Instagram can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly map the data collected through our website to your Instagram account, you’ll need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
- Data protection Google Maps
- This website uses the Google Maps product of Google Inc. By using this site, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the automated data collected by Google Inc, its agents and third parties.
and the additional terms and conditions for “Google Maps” https://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html.
Wir setzen auf unserer Seite Komponenten des Netzwerks XING.com ein. Diese Komponenten sind ein Service der XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland.
Bei jedem einzelnen Abruf unserer Webseite, die mit einer solchen Komponente ausgestattet ist, veranlasst diese Komponente, dass der von Ihnen verwendete Browser eine entsprechende Darstellung der Komponente von XING herunterlädt.
Nach unserem Kenntnisstand werden von XING keine personenbezogenen Daten des Nutzers über den Aufruf unserer Webseite gespeichert. Ebenfalls speichert XING keine IP-Adressen. Zudem findet auch keine Auswertung des Nutzungsverhaltens über die Verwendung von Cookies im Zusammenhang mit dem “XING Share-Button” statt. Weitere Informationen hierzu finden sich in den Datenschutzhinweisen für den XING Share-Button unter: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
We use components of the network XING.com on our site. These components are a service of XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
Each time you visit our website, which has such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the XING component.
If you contact us via the WhatsApp Instant Messenging service, you will automatically receive your telephone number. We also see your WhatsApp nickname.
Please note that the confidentiality and data security of instant messenger services is not guaranteed. If you install and use WhatsApp on your smartphone or mobile device, you are agreeing to WhatsApp’s Terms and Conditions, which we have no control over. These include, but are not limited to, giving WhatsApp Inc. access to your phone number and contacts stored on your mobile device. Similarly, data is stored on WhatsApp Inc. servers that are not subject to European privacy legislation. We are not liable for any damage resulting from the use of the respective platforms.
With your active contact you consent to the use and storage of your telephone number. The phone number will only be used to provide the described / subscribed WhatsApp service. Your data will not be shared.
The duration of the data storage corresponds to the period of use of the WhatsApp service. You can always object to the storage of your number. Send a WhatsApp message with a clear text – your data will be deleted at the latest within 48 hours – and remove us from your contacts.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation