Portfolio + Creative Master
The two-year Portfolio + Creative Master Program of the Miami Ad School Europe is actually a nationally accredited and sponsored program of study under § 2 para. 1 and 2 of Germany’s Federal Training Assistance Act and costs €866.67 (MASE Portfolio Program) and an additional €415.00 per month (Steinbeis SMI Master over two years). Plus €500.00 enrollment fee and €500.00 examination fee at the Steinbeis SMI and plus €100.00 application fee for the Miami Ad School Europe. Those who wish to apply for the Creative Master of Science including Portfolio Program can have checked in parallel whether the admission requirements are met. For this you need:
- a detailed and updated CV (resume), your bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS credits or a transcript of records / final degree which proves that it is recognized as being equivalent to 180 ECTS credits, and your last school certificate (high school diploma or similar). Please send these documents as a scan to our partner university Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation (SMI) at: Linh Dang-Simon (email@example.com)
- A checklist of what you need can be found here
- Download our program contract for Berlin or Hamburg, fill it out, and print it out
- Attach the necessary documents and work samples – enjoy being creative! >> Application Tasks Art-Direction, >>Application Tasks Copywriting, >>Application Tasks Creative Technologist
- Pay the application fee of €100.00 in cash or by bank transfer
- Put it in the mail or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then cross your fingers tightly Within 14 days you will hear from us.