Portfolio + Creative Bachelor
The three-year (shortenable) + Portfolio + Creative Bachelor Program of the Miami Ad School Europe is actually a nationally accredited and sponsored program of study under § 2 para. 1 and 2 of Germany’s Federal Training Assistance Act and costs €866.67 (MASE Portfolio Program) and an additional €288.89 per month (Steinbeis SMI Bachelor over three years). Plus €500.00 enrollment fee and €500.00 examination fee at the Steinbeis SMI and plus €100.00 application fee for the Miami Ad School Europe. Those who wish to apply for the Creative Bachelor of Arts including Portfolio Program can have checked in parallel whether the admission requirements are met. For this you need:
- A detailed, updated CV (resume), your most recent school report card, and certificates of performance of any completed internships Please send these documents as a scan to our partner school Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation (SMI) at: Catharina Hütten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A checklist of what you need can be found here
- Download our program contract for Berlin or Hamburg, fill it out, and print it out
- Attach the necessary documents and work samples – enjoy being creative! >> Application Tasks Art-Direction, >>Application Tasks Copywriting, >>Application Tasks Creative Technologist
- Pay the application fee of €100.00 in cash or by bank transfer
- Put it in the mail or e-mail it to email@example.com and then cross your fingers tightly Within 14 days you will hear from us.