Academic Program

For the bachelor’s degree, you need a high school diploma or advanced technical college entrance qualification.
For the master’s degree, you need a bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) or comparable advanced technical college or university degree. International degrees must be checked for their suitability; this is done by our partner school Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation (SMI).

How to apply is under Apply – CREATIVE-BACHELOR or Apply – CREATIVE-MASTER

We would also be happy to advise you personally:
– in Hamburg unter der +49 / (0)30 / 31 98 200 00
– in Berlin unter der +49 / (0)40 / 41 34 670

Or would you like to visit us?
Then we’ll show you everything on our school tour!