Career Starter / Admissions/Application / Admissions / Academic Program

Academic Program

Become a Creative Manager via B.A. or M.Sc.

For the bachelor’s degree, you need a high school diploma or advanced technical college entrance qualification. For the master’s degree, you need a bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) or comparable advanced technical college or university degree. International degrees must be checked for their suitability; this is done by our partner school Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation (SMI).

We would also be happy to advise you personally:

  • in Hamburg +49 / (0)40 / 41 34 670
  • in Berlin +49 / (0)30 / 31 98 200 00

Or would you like to visit us? Then we’ll show you everything on our school tour!

Apply for Creative Master
School Tour